COMPENSA HANDEL Wälzlager Stahl Werkzeuge Maschinen GesmbH
|contact person||Christine Brandstätter, Ownership and Management|
|phone||+43 1 982 14 39 - 0|
|fax||+43 1 982 14 39 - 12|
company profileThe specialist for bearings and special solutions
COMPENSA was established by Walter Kral in 1953.
His daughter Christine and son-in-law Walter Brandstätter were able to continually develop the business on the basis of a well struck balance between innovation and continuity.
COMPENSA is proud to count leading businesses from the automation, lift and escalator construction, transmission manufacturing, engine and drive technology, agricultural machinery, engineering, communal technology, shaft manufacturing, conveyor and lifting technology, plant construction and equipment manufacturing industries among its long standing clients.
Specialities include in-house sub assemblies and special solutions!
servicesQCOM ... Simply the best
- Top quality product from ultra-pure, vacuum cast rolled bearing steel 100 Cr6 which meets all quality standards
- European manufacturing standard ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949
- Guaranteed load rating, certified product lifeCOM-A ... Tried and tested
- Proven quality over a period of many years
- Outer and inner ring as well as rolling elements or rather bearings manufactured exclusively from rolled bearing steel 100 Cr 6
- The control of production codes guarantees continuous quality ... Most dependable
- COMPENSA has more than 2000 pallets in store in its large central warehouse near Salzburg.
- Its well stocked inventory and online data communication system guarantees the shortest lead times on all orders.
- Austrian wide deliveries within one working day
- Short delivery times throughout the whole of Europe